ISSUE DATE: November 8, 2018
DUE DATE: December 5, 2018, by 10 a.m.
BID OPENING: December 5, 2018, at 10 a.m.
The Common Council of the Borough of Flemington, Hunterdon County, New Jersey is soliciting Requests for Proposals (“RFP”) for animal control services through a Fair and Open Process in accordance with N.J.S.A. 19: 44A-20.4 et seq., for the year 2019:
Animal Control Services
Interested persons and/or firms interested in assisting the Borough with the provision of such services must prepare and submit a sealed proposal in accordance with the procedure and schedule set forth in the RFP. All RFPs, instructions, specifications and proposal forms for said positions can be obtained by contacting the Borough Clerk at Borough Hall, 38 Park Ave., Flemington, NJ 08822; email email@example.com, or on the borough website, historicflemington.com.
Respective contracts for the above services will be awarded at a regularly scheduled meeting of the Borough Council (to be determined). The Borough Council meeting will be held at the historic Hunterdon courthouse, 71 Main St., Flemington, New Jersey, or at Borough Hall.
The Borough Council reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to accept such sealed proposals as in its judgment it may deem to be in the best interest of the Borough of Flemington, and reserves the right to waive any informality in the bids received and the right to consider bids for sixty (60) days after their receipt.
Sallie Graziano, Borough Clerk
1. In response to a question about kenneling and veterinary costs, the following options are offered for submitting proposals:
- Option A: A one-year contract for animal control services.
- Option B: A one-year contract for animal control services, including veterinarian and kenneling costs.
- Option C: A two-year contract for animal control services.
- Option D: A two-year contract for animal control services, including veterinarian and kenneling costs.
2. A bid bond will not be required.